Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quit smoking .. it is dangerous for your health (optimistic advice for those who quit smoking cannot)

After numerous attempts to quit smoking, I came to the rather startling conclusion that I do not have to quit smoking, because

1) it dangerous to health. First to my mental health.

Now, when I smoke regularly, and even get Dont idea in my head that I should get rid of this habit, - Im relaxed, everything is fine. But when I think about quitting, I decline, became nervous and actually going mad. I tried to get out of habit, but sooner or later the time came when I had the desire to take a cigarette. As a result, my self-esteem suffers: I lost my composure and took a cigarette, it meant that I Couldnt keep giving me the floor.

2) damage to the teeth and figures

As soon as I quit smoking, has caused an insatiable appetite. I would especially like sweets: I started eating a lot of candy, cookies and many other unhealthy things. As a result, my waist was crushed, and I began to visit the dentist more often.

3) it dangerous for your life!

I Dont overestimate! One day, I decided to quit smoking once and fought until the end of 3 weeks 2 days and 13 hours! But then I went crazy, and I ran at full speed, to buy cigarettes. And right on the road during a red light, I was almost hit by car!

4) To deprive yourself of an important element of style Sexy

Cigarette is an integral part of my personality in society. In the end, premature wrinkles full of garbage, compared to stunning effect, which I produced on the environment, especially from men. According to physiologists, a beautiful woman with a cigarette passionate evokes associations of people (remember the stunning scene in "Basic Instinct with Sharon Stone).

5) to deprive me of the daily supply of cheerfulness

The morning begins with the following: hands looking for a cigarette and a lighter. After the first inhalation opened my eyes and I see that morning, Awesome! Days when I Didn't smoke, have convinced me that I get this feeling only after a dose of nicotine.

6) It means to lose touch with collaborators

Coffee with a cigarette during a break at work, not just the community. It is a ritual! Smoking-room is the only place to become friends! Only in the smoking room can easily solve the questions!

7) a danger to society

In abstaining from smoking Im explosive as gunpowder Burrel

In general, it is better not come near me when Im in such a state.

Make your own conclusions, tobacco smoke and amateurs!

1 comment: